Stay up to date
Subscribe for email updates
altcoin Bitcoin brexit British Broker CFD China Commodities crypto cryptocurrency currency Dollar Economy Equity Ethereum Euro Europe exchange family Financial Foreign Exchange forex free fx Gold investing investment Litecoin London money Online Money petrol pound Property sport Spread Betting Stock tennis trader Trading Trump UK USA webinar wimbledon
- Sir Cliff Richard wins case against BBC
- MP John Woodcock quits Labour with attack on 'hard left'
- Elon Musk apologises to Thai cave diver for Twitter attack
- Steady inflation surprises market
- Fish oil supplements for a healthy heart 'nonsense'
- Theresa May prepares for a grilling from MPs
- Jo Swinson says Tories broke Brexit vote agreement
- Brittany Lincicome set to make PGA Tour history at Barbosal Championship
- Trump Putin: US president reverses remark on Russia meddling
- Miss Universe GB: First black winner Dee-Ann Kentish-Rogers on 'great achievement'
- How to share your feelings 3When you decide to share your feelings there is one important rule. Do not justify. Explain but not justify. Remember they are your feelings. You can give a reason of course but you don’t need a confirmation or agreement. All you need is to be listened and being understood when you share your feelings. People […]
- How to share your feelings 2Sharing your feelings must free you not make you feel under pressure. You have to be confident, relax and powerful when you are opening up with your most personal feelings. If you are not ease then either you are not ready or the person you choose is not right. As long as the conditions mentioned […]